quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2015

Final feliz!

“Your friendship has brought glorious technicolour to my life. It’s been there in the darkest of times, and I am the luckiest person alive for that gift. I hope I didn’t take it for granted. I think maybe I did, because sometimes you don’t see that the best thing that’s ever happened to you is sitting there, right under your nose. But that’s fine too, it really is. Because I’ve realized that no matter where you are, or what you’re doing, or who you’re with, I will always, honestly, truly, completely, love you.”
("Love, Rosie", 2014)



Pena que por vezes um filme seja apenas isso... pena que na vida real uma relação como esta não tenha o mesmo final... pena que já não hajam muitas pessoas capazes de ir atrás de dúvidas e de lutar por um final feliz... Mas lá está a vida não é um filme e por vezes as histórias de amor e acima de tudo de uma grande amizade e cumplicidade, têm um fim bem diferente e as pessoas conformam-se com o que têm.

Sem comentários: